Our friends are here to give us the best advice and help us overcome obstacles.t hey are here to share our joy and celebrate our achievement. But, blunt friends are definitely the best type of friends out there.
Sadly, society misinterprets their honesty. Blunt people will tell you the truth without sugarcoating it.
William B. Bradshaw, Ph.D., has something to say about this. According to him, blunt friends believe in telling “it as it is so people can deal with the very root of the situation.” Appreciate your blunt friends and the truth you get from them.
We give you 7 good reasons to respect your blunt friends:
- They are initiative and hard-working, and will also encourage you to do work on your dreams. “When you surround yourself with friends like this, your life will completely change,” business expert Chalene Johnson explains. “You become more positive, driven, and focused on your priorities.”
- Blunt friends like you. They care about you and everything you do. Yes, you will feel that. Don’t ignore them, and appreciate their honesty.
- Blunt people don’t sugarcoat anything. They will speak the truth all the time. Talking behind your back? Not in this world.
- A blunt friend will never lie to you. They don’t fake things and you may think they are brutal. However, that’s just their way of doing things. Blunt people just speak the truth. That’s all.
- A blunt person always apologizes. They are well aware of their mistakes and they are always in the mood of cleaning up the mess they have made. They will also talk about your mistakes.
- Blunt people make you smile. All the time. There’s something interesting in the way they “break” the rules in society.
- Blunt people are ready for changes. They are ready for the future and everything it brings.
Do you have any blunt friends? Yes? You are definitely lucky! Call them and enjoy your long conversation.