“Seeing how people react to brutal honesty has made me think I can be even more brutally honest.” — Davina McCall
Hearing the truth is the last thing we need at some point. But, sometimes it’s the only thing we have. You need more blunt people in your life. These people will always tell you the truth. They will show you the way when life gets hard.
We live in a world full of liars and manipulators. Dishonest people are everywhere around. That’s why you need to appreciate every blunt person in your life.
But, some of you may confuse bluntness with rudeness. There’s no similarity between these two. Blunt people won’t think twice before speaking their mind. They won’t just sit and watch you do another mistake. Again. Yes, you may don’t like to hear the words you’ve been afraid of. But, appreciate that.
Blunt people will protect you from mistakes and disappointment.
We give you 5 reasons to keep your blunt friends close to you:
- Blunt people won’t stable you in the back. They don’t like gossiping and manipulations are not their thing. A blunt person will say things the way they are. They will never say bad things behind your back. You can trust them completely.
- A blunt person doesn’t lie. You may not like the truth, but it’s the only option for them. They want the best for you and you won’t get anything less than that. Honest truth is better than the most beautiful lie.
- Blunt friends speak their mind and don’t sugar-coat anything. Yes, society judges their opinion sometimes, but they will never hide the truth. Speaking up and saying things the way they are is the only way for them.
- Be friends with blunt people. They are the best friends you will have in your life. These people will help you think outside the box. Want an honest opinion? Call your blunt friend.
- Honest people make the best friends. You will have fun all the time. Blunt people like to go on an adventure, and their great personality will make you feel better about yourself.
Be happy and appreciate your blunt friends. Celebrate your friendship whenever you can. These people will show you the right way in life.